Tues., Oct. 18 @ 7:00 PM CST Jacqui King, Director for Congregational Vitality and Naomi Annandale, Research and Strategic Evaluation
– Building Community: Discipleship and Mission Models
– How does your congregation reach out and build key relationships within the community? Is your community changing? Are your leaders working on developing new ministries as a result? What should the focus be, and where should the church begin to develop its outreach mission? This webinar will explore MissionInsite data and general community information to help congregational leaders gain a greater understanding of needs, challenges, and ministry opportunities.
Mon., Oct. 24 @ 7:00 PM CST Jacqui King, Director for Congregational Vitality and Steve Lambert, General Counsel, GCFA
– Trustees – What is a Trust Clause? Building Projects and Endowments – Where Do We Begin?
– The trustees are elected by the congregation to lead in the stewardship of property. By participating in this webinar, trustees will understand the Trust Clause and will prepare for building projects. They will also learn how to develop and manage endowments.
Tues., Nov. 1 @ 7:00 PM CST Jacqui King, Director for Congregational Vitality and Scott Hughes, Director, Adult Discipleship
– Celebrate the Year and Planning Ahead – Getting into Action
– This has been an exciting year! How should your leaders evaluate, prepare, pray, and develop ministry action plans for the upcoming year? Focusing on building and transforming small groups, this webinar will share insights about moving forward with implementing annual learning schedules to support small groups, Sunday school, leadership and community mission experiences.
Thurs., Nov. 10 @ 7:00 PM CST Jacqui King, Director for Congregational Vitality and Lindsay Gray, Editorial Director of Magazines, Upper Room Ministries
– Spiritual Leadership: Praying through The Advent Season
– Praying through the Christian Year is a gift! As new people connect within our congregations, they can use prayer as one way to grow spiritually. This webinar will share ways to use The Upper Room’s resources during the Advent Season to help improve individual and congregational prayer lives.